Thursday, October 24, 2013

Outfit | Lacey Plum

This past week has been quite tiring. I'm happy that it's nearing the end of my school week. I've just been so tired and lazy. With colder weather slowly making its appearance in the mornings and in the evenings, I've been wanting to stay home and write, watch Netflix, and drink tea. Of course, I can't do that because of school and well, life. I haven't wanted to go and do anything outside of going to and from school and seeing family. I'm not sure what mood this is, but it's made my evenings quite comforting and relaxing. Writing has been coming more easily than in previous weeks and I've begun doodling and sketching again which I haven't done since middle of summer. It feels really nice to be able to create things with my hands again. I think it will be a while before I can post any work I've finished but for the time being, the fact that I've been able to create so many things in the past couple of days is a good feeling. I've also been thinking more about relationships and such and I just, relationships ARE nice but I think for where I am in my life, I don't think I'll be wanting a serious relationship anytime soon. I may lose readers for saying this, but I'd like to spend a year or two focusing on myself, school, and friends/family while casually making out and stuff with different people. Sort of like Chloe from "The Bitch in Apartment 23" but without the drug usage, the rampant alcoholism, and bodycon dresses. In case you didn't notice, I'm the kind of feminist that supports not only the conservative women but also the promiscuous and sexual women. With that being said, I think it's safe to say that I count myself in the promiscuous and sexual women group. So that goes without saying that this blog is a place free of slut shaming, body shaming, and feminist shaming. 
Outfit Details: Denim Jacket (Thrifted) | Dress used as a top (Gifted) | Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Skirt (Forever 21) | Flats (Forever 21) | Owl Necklace (Forever 21) | Cat Earrings (some store in Portland)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...