Sunday, October 13, 2013

Outfit | First Night

This was my first time taking photos so late into the evening. At the start, it was all going well and it was nice and light outside but then I had to run errands for my dad so I stopped at the park on my way home and it was just too dark. It was such a bitch to edit these photos because the quality was already so grainy from the settings I had it on. This is a lesson in time management and maybe I should learn to use my camera better...or save up for a better camera. Either or. Also, this was from Thursday. I tried to wear more black than usual because of the premiere of American Horror Story: Coven (see my inspiration post about it here) but alas, I don't own enough black to pull off any sort of witchy outfit. 
Outfit Details: Thrifted Jean Jacket | Thrifted Button Up | Forever 21 Skirt | Modcloth Tights (that are awful quality!) | Thrifted Oxfords | Gifted Ring | Ross Purse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...